HIFIMAN EF100 Amplifier is now Available on Head-direct, ebay and Amazon - News - HIFIMAN Forums - Powered by Discuz! 
MobileMobile | Continue

HIFIMAN EF100 Amplifier is now Available on Head-direct, ebay and Amazon - News

View: 3428|Reply: 8

HIFIMAN EF100 Amplifier is now Available on Head-direct, ebay and Amazon

[Copy link]
Post on 11-24--2014 13:36:12 | All posts |Read mode

The HIFIMAN EF100 is a powerful hybrid headphone amplifier and integrated amplifier. Housed in its compact chassis lie three independent amplifier sections: a vacuum tube input stage works as a shared preamp, a Class AB headphone amplifier, and a Class T speaker power amplifier. Benefitting from vacuum tube technology, both headphone amplifier and power amplifier sound warm, smooth, detailed and musical. Working as a hybrid headphone amplifier, EF100 can produce a 2w output under a 32 ohm load so it can easily drive many high performance headphones. In addition, EF100 can also serve as a hybrid power amplifier to drive speakers of moderate to high efficiency. In power amplifier mode, the amplifier output line is fully independent from the digital amplifier line used in the headphone amplifier. Driven by front stage’s vacuum tubes, EF100 combines the warmth vacuum tubes are known for with the ue feeling efficiency of a digital amplifier. It is the best of both worlds. WhenEF100 is used as a power amplifier, it can give 9 watts per channel so it can drive HIFI speakers of moderate to high efficiency. At last, with its versatile design EF100 can bring to life music from a variety of sources for both headphones and speakerapplications.

This post contains more resources..

You need to Login to download attachments. No account? Register Now

x

Props Report

Post on 11-27--2014 18:55:36 | All posts
Would be nice if HIfiman would be available on amazon with the international shipping option available. Daddy needs a new headphone amp
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Post on 11-27--2014 20:27:30 | All posts
beautiful

Props Report

Post on 11-28--2014 02:36:12 | All posts
How long a vacuum tube lives?
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Post on 11-28--2014 13:35:55 | All posts
I might have to look into this.  I wonder how it compares to the Schiit Vali.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Post on 12-2--2014 02:01:52 | All posts
Excited for this!
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Post on 12-4--2014 03:58:52 | All posts
Amazing news!
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Author| Post on 12-17--2014 12:05:33 | All posts
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Post on 2-14--2017 20:53:40 | All posts
I am music composer as well as video editor at Best Video Animation Services and I have got 10 years experience in animation creation. I have bought this product from eBay and I am extremely satisfied with this amazing product.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Points policy of this forum