Help on Hifiman HM-802 - Contact HIFIMAN - HIFIMAN Forums - Powered by Discuz! 
MobileMobile | Continue

Help on Hifiman HM-802 - Contact HIFIMAN

View: 2447|Reply: 4

Help on Hifiman HM-802

[Copy link]
Post on 1-13--2015 17:19:05 | All posts |Read mode
Hello,
I've bought the Hifiman HM802 from Head-direct store on the 16th november 2014. I've then try using it once
and it was working well with my SD card of 64 gb. But now I cannot manage to make it work well, each time
I am starting my HM-802, it's written "Loading SD Card" and then it says "SD Card Error" and it won't read any file on the SD Card.
I have tried to read the same SD Card on my Computer and it was still working fine, there were still music files on it (.mp3, .FLAC, .wav),
then I have also tried to read another SD Card with music files on my HM802 and it gave me the same error "SD Card error".
So finally I only manage to use my Hifiman HM802 once (the first time I put my SD card in it)...
Please help me I don't understand why it is not working anymore.

Props Report

Post on 1-14--2015 16:47:30 | All posts
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. So HM-802 can read your SD card at the first time when you received it, right?
Because
Please try to format SD card to format 32 to check whether the problem still exists.  And if it still exists, feel free to contact us.
Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience we brought to you and we are always here to help.

Regards,
Emily
HIFIMAN Electronics
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Author| Post on 1-26--2015 17:05:51 | All posts
Hi Emily,

I already tried to format the SD Card on FAT32 but it doesn't solve the issue...
I have try with others music files on the SD Card and I have also try with others types of SD Card but none of them
has worked yet...

Thanks
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Post on 4-17--2015 22:58:02 From mobile phone | All posts
Hello. I have a question concerning the He-560 and the Hm-802. Will the Hm-802 power the He-560
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Post on 4-17--2015 22:59:02 From mobile phone | All posts
Adequately?
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Points policy of this forum