HM 700 - Portable Players - HIFIMAN Forums - Powered by Discuz! 
MobileMobile | Continue

HM 700 - Portable Players

View: 1694|Reply: 5

HM 700

[Copy link]
Post on 5-30--2015 18:25:56 | All posts |Read mode
Hello! Please help me understand - is there any way to switch the tracks during the listening of the file with the extension as '*.FLAC'? I tried to use CUE but player told me: "This file is not supported"    Or I have to split original source to the each track separately?

Props Report

Post on 6-1--2015 15:28:07 | All posts
Hello.
Sorry for the late reply. Unlike HM802,650,901,HM700 doesn't support CUE. So I'm sorry that you may have to split original source to the each track separately if you want to listen the songs separately .
Hope this is helpful for you and feel free to contact us if you need any help.

Regards,
Emily
HIFIMAN Customer Service Team
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Post on 6-9--2015 04:38:17 | All posts
Hello to all.  I am new to this forum and seriously looking to purchase a HM 700.  I have both RE 400's and RE 600's and want to see how they sound in the balanced mode, or with a balanced player.  My question is, since most of my music is on iTunes, how do I get it onto the player?  I also have a question about if it is possible to purchase just the 32 gig HM700 without the earphones as I already have both?  Thank you very much for any-all help that can be given.  mrg
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Post on 6-18--2015 10:46:15 | All posts
Hi
Sincerely sorry for the late reply. You may have to download all songs to your computer or PC and copy them to HM700. Also I'm sorry that HM 700 can't be sold without RE400B or RE600. Sorry for that.

Regards,
Emily
HIFIMAN Customer Service Team
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Post on 2-16--2017 21:19:54 | All posts
Hi.  

I have a problem with HM700.
HM700 has stucks on switch tracks, no matter automatically after song ends or manually by prev/next buttons or choose from list.
After I try to switch track HM700 stucks at all, I can only use reset hole to shutdown player.
I tried "Rebuild DB" and "Formating Device", but without success, player continue stucks.

Can anyone help me? What can I to do? Maybe new firmware will be available?

Regards,
hexc0de
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Post on 3-7--2017 00:34:46 | All posts
Can anyone help me?
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Points policy of this forum