The High End Show in Munich Germany 2016 - News - HIFIMAN Forums - Powered by Discuz! 
MobileMobile | Continue

The High End Show in Munich Germany 2016 - News

View: 1570|Reply: 9

The High End Show in Munich Germany 2016

[Copy link]
Post on 4-28--2016 17:12:05 | All posts |Read mode

The High End Show in Munich Germany is considered by many to be the world's finest show for high performance audio equipment.

Taking place May 5-8 at the MOC, the first day Thursday May 5 is only open to members of the audio trade. Friday May 6 through Sunday the 8th, High End is open to the public.

HIFIMAN will be exhibiting with their German distributor Sieveking in Hall 4 T04/U01. On hand from HIFIMAN will be Dr. Fang Bian, founder and owner of the company.

HIFIMAN will be showing their award-winning line of planar magnetic headphones, portable audio players, in-ear phones and now the first on-ear headphone. Dr. Bian is also known to bring a special surprise or two so if you ask nicely he just might share that with you.

For those attending High-End in Munich, please stop by to see us say hello and have a listen.

This post contains more resources..

You need to Login to download attachments. No account? Register Now

x

Props Report

Post on 2-7--2017 13:25:08 | All posts
I would love to come there and it is very important for me to attend this event as i need to learn many things in my life. I will definitely come and learn as much as i can. cheap SEO service. It is more important to that i will go for the workshop and make my experience better.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Post on 2-23--2017 18:04:08 | All posts
the thread by itsemmie at 2-23--2017 18:05 edit

Your experience on that front will depend on upon what social milieu you end up in. There are a great deal of Germans who are unmindful with respect to their own particular manner of life, Order homework online likewise as there various Americans who don't have the foggiest thought regarding their own specific history, et cetera.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Post on 3-1--2017 18:27:58 | All posts
Some time I'm so stressed over my assessment however my companion educate me concerning web based written work paper that numerous sites give online I befuddled about that and furthermore in strain yet I discovered some great guide on Homework Online For Money He help me in or likewise give me online educational cost without any charges.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Post on 4-8--2017 19:46:13 | All posts
the thread by vainggooch at 4-8--2017 19:48 edit

I firmly trust it needed to with the way of life contrasts that existed inside the instiute that I went to and the area I grew up. Ajax Leather Jacket

Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Points policy of this forum